Friday, January 21, 2011

Haddonfield Personal Trainer Jim Bompensa Shares Testimonials for Body Physics

Haddonfield Personal Trainer Jim Bompensa Shares Testimonials for Body Physics

www.bodyphysicsfitness.com

"I have lost 62 pounds at Body Physics! I have had significant strength gain, and an increase in my sense of wellness. I have endurance I never thought I would have!" -- Eileen Cardille, Mullica Hill, NJ

"I lost 70 pounds at Body Physics, and I am a chef!" -- Jim Locasio, Haddonfield, NJ

"I have lost over 50 pounds at Body Physics. I am a musician and I feel much better with my performance on stage!" -- Laura Taraskus

"I like Body Physics friendly atmosphere. The staff is dedicated and knowledgeable. I like the wide assortment of equipment and varied routines. I really enjoy the boxing workouts! I have noticed an increase in strength since working out at Body Physics" -- Bob Brown, Haddonfield, NJ

"I love the personal attention I get at Body Physics. I have noticed weight loss, strength gain and an increase in my aerobic capacity. The variations in workouts keep me motivated"-- Cindy Regnier, Cherry Hill, NJ

"The personal training at Body Physics is what I like best. I also like the diversity of equipment. I have certainly lost weight and gained strength in my upper body." -- Jill Ross

"My butt is kicked in 30 minutes. It is an easy time commitment. I have no excuse not to come! It is no nonsense training and I get more results in less time. Most importantly, my clothes are fitting better!" -- Marianne Andriotti, Cherry Hill, NJ

"Body Physics is an exellent workout environment. All of the people there are really nice." -- Karen Bannet, Haddonfield, NJ

"I lost 12 lbs of fat and gained 9 lbs of muscle!" -- Vince Cardille Jr, Mullica Hill, NJ

"The people at Body Physics are fantastic, both the trainers and the clients. It is definitely a community feeling. I enjoy the social outlet while I'm getting a great workout. I am in the best shape of my life! I've lost 3-5 lbs and decreased my body fat by 3%. " -- Kim Galante, Haddonfield, NJ

"Body Physics has helped me get into the best shape of my life!" -- Dan Sheldon, Haddon Heights, NJ

"Body Physics has helped me put my schedule in order. It has helped me get back into the shape I want to be in. I have recommended Body Physics to many people!" -- Gary Vermaat, Haddonfield, NJ

"When I started at Body Physics I couldn't do any pushups. Now I can do 18. I have also lost 5 pounds!" -- Helene Zimmer Loewe, Haddonfield, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment